Farmer's Ads
Shocked I don't understand how could this happen?! You aren't registered or logged in! Crying or Very sad Click one of the buttons to continue, please. I hope you click left one or the one in the middle...
Farmer's Ads
Shocked I don't understand how could this happen?! You aren't registered or logged in! Crying or Very sad Click one of the buttons to continue, please. I hope you click left one or the one in the middle...
Farmer's Ads
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Need members? Yes? Like farms? Even if not, this is the right place for you!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Need members? Yes? Like farms? Even if not, this is the right place for you!

Guidelines ~ Affiliates

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Administrator
Administrator
Admin

Warning level : User has no warnings
Credit card status : 147

Guidelines ~ Affiliates Empty
PostSubject: Guidelines ~ Affiliates   Guidelines ~ Affiliates EmptySat Jun 26, 2010 5:34 am

Hello, Guest!

In Affiliates section, we offer you two affiliates: affiliating with us, and affiliating with users' websites.
  1. Affiliates with us

Please, use this template:
    Code:
    [table][tr][td]Affiliation with:[/td][td]Farmer's Ads[/td][/tr][tr][td]My affiliate image:[/td] [td]YOUR INFO HERE[/td][/tr][tr][td]My forum URL:[/td] [td]YOUR INFO HERE[/td][/tr][tr][td]Affiliates code:[/td] [td]YOUR INFO HERE[/td][/tr][/table]

We will add your affiliate image in the widget Affiliates.
    NOTE: You must add us first. If you won't add our affiliate image, we will refuse your affiliate. If you remove it, we will remove yours.

2. Affiliates with users' websites

Please, use this template:
    Code:
    [table][tr][td]Affiliation with:[/td][td]Users[/td][/tr][tr][td]My affiliate image:[/td] [td]YOUR INFO HERE[/td][/tr][tr][td]My forum URL:[/td] [td]YOUR INFO HERE[/td][/tr][tr][td]Affiliates code:[/td] [td]YOUR INFO HERE[/td][/tr][/table]

Warning! Users have rights to remove your affiliate at any time, but they must inform you about that!

Regards
~ Staff
Back to top Go down
https://farmersads.forumotion.co.uk

Guidelines ~ Affiliates
Page 1 of 1