Farmer's Ads
Shocked I don't understand how could this happen?! You aren't registered or logged in! Crying or Very sad Click one of the buttons to continue, please. I hope you click left one or the one in the middle...
Farmer's Ads
Shocked I don't understand how could this happen?! You aren't registered or logged in! Crying or Very sad Click one of the buttons to continue, please. I hope you click left one or the one in the middle...
Farmer's Ads
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Need members? Yes? Like farms? Even if not, this is the right place for you!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Need members? Yes? Like farms? Even if not, this is the right place for you!

Rules of Your Forum news

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Administrator
Administrator
Admin

Warning level : User has no warnings
Credit card status : 147

Rules of Your Forum news Empty
PostSubject: Rules of Your Forum news   Rules of Your Forum news EmptySun Jun 27, 2010 7:04 am

Hi all!

Here you can post all news about your forum. You need more then 5 posts to use this forum. This can be used for new things like you have got a new homepage, or you have got a new domain or you just have started a contest or have install a skin.

News like "We have now got number members or number posts will be deleted. Posts also about new forums opening will be deleted too. Same as "We have got 50 members". We want real achievements to stand out. For new forum openings, please post in your Forum Promotion Thread, not in here.

Exclamation Remember, any thread violating these rules will be locked and trashed, so be nice when posting in this forum.
Back to top Go down
https://farmersads.forumotion.co.uk
Admin
Administrator
Administrator
Admin

Warning level : User has no warnings
Credit card status : 147

Rules of Your Forum news Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rules of Your Forum news   Rules of Your Forum news EmptySun Jun 27, 2010 8:46 am

Locked & Sticky
Back to top Go down
https://farmersads.forumotion.co.uk

Rules of Your Forum news
Page 1 of 1