Farmer's Ads
Shocked I don't understand how could this happen?! You aren't registered or logged in! Crying or Very sad Click one of the buttons to continue, please. I hope you click left one or the one in the middle...
Farmer's Ads
Shocked I don't understand how could this happen?! You aren't registered or logged in! Crying or Very sad Click one of the buttons to continue, please. I hope you click left one or the one in the middle...
Farmer's Ads
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Need members? Yes? Like farms? Even if not, this is the right place for you!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Need members? Yes? Like farms? Even if not, this is the right place for you!

Graphics Planet | In Need For Staff!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Leo
Helper
Helper

Warning level : User has no warnings
Credit card status : 59

Graphics Planet | In Need For Staff! Empty
PostSubject: Graphics Planet | In Need For Staff!   Graphics Planet | In Need For Staff! EmptySun Jun 27, 2010 9:16 am

Hello, to all members! Graphics Planet is a very new forum so we are hiring lots of staff! I will tell you all you need to know!

Site Name: Graphics Planer
URL Link: Graphics Planet Link
Open Positions:
Administator - 0
Moderator - 3
Super Moderator - 3
Global Moderator - 2
Graphic Designers - 3
Reviewers - 2
How To Apply: If you want to apply go get the template at the forum Announcments! After you have to template, PM Phantom with your application, you will wait at least 2 days for a reply, it will either be accepted or refused. Hope you can make it! If you don't, do not re-apply again because if so it will be automatically refused and you will be ofically warned!

Notice: Phantom is Leo just wanted a different name..
Back to top Go down

Graphics Planet | In Need For Staff!
Page 1 of 1